Baked Cheese Stuffed Zucchini Bites
1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
3 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil
250g of mozarella Cheese
1 cup of marinara sauce
1. Thinly slice zucchini into strips (Using a veggie slicer works best). Cut mozarella into square cubes.
2. Place a mozarella cube inside sliced zucchini, roll and secure with a toothpick.
3. In 2 seperate bowls, add beated egg in one and breadcrumbs in the other. Dip each zucchini first in egg and then in breadcrumb mix.
4. Place each breaded zucchini on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and place in oven uncovered at 375 degrees for 25-30 mins turning over halfway through.