Easy Bake Lemon 🍋 Chicken Cutlets
8 chicken breast fillets
1/2 tsp of salt and pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 cup of fresh parmegiano cheese
2-3 cups Italian bread crumbs
1 tsp of fresh lemon zest
2-3 tbs of olive oil
1/2 cup of fresh parsley
1. Crack eggs and empty eggs into a deep bowl. Add chicken fillets and let sit for 10-15 mins.
2. In a seperate deep bowl, add and mix bread crumbs, lemon zest, cheese and spices.
3. Dip each chicken fillet in egg and then in bread crumb mixture.
4. Place chicken fillets on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Top with fresh parsley and squeezed fresh lemon.
5. Bake in oven uncovered at 425 degrees for 25-30 mins.