Sautéed Swiss Chard and Baked Breaded Tofu Bites
1/2 a pk of firm tofu
1/2 a spanish onion
1 medium bunch of swiss chard
1 red pepper
2 cups of seasoned Italian bread crumbs
3 tbsp of low sodium soya sauce
3 tbsp of olive oil
1. In a wok, add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add sliced onion, cleaned, chopped swisschard and cleaned sliced red pepper.
3. Sauté veggies for 3-5 mins. Add soya sauce stir and set aside.
4. In 2 seperate bowls add 2 beaten eggs into 1 bowl and breadcrumbs into the other bowl.
5. Cut tofu into square cubes and dip each square into egg and then into bread crumbs.
6. On a baking pan lined with parchment paper, place breaded tofu in rows.
7. Drizzle remaining 2 tbsps of olive oil over breaded tofu.
8. Place tray into oven uncovered for 20-25 mins at 400 degrees turning them over at 12 mins.
9. Remove tofu bites from oven and set aside. Place sautéed veggies into a bowl and top them with tofu bites.