Sweet And Salty Shrimp Stir Fry
1 250-300g of frozen black tiger shrimps
2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup of fresh parsley
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of low sodium soya sauce
Dash of salt and pepper
2 tbsp of organic honey
2 green onion stems
1/2 bunch of asparagus
1 cup of quinoa
1 cup of brown rice
1. Clean asparagus and steam or lightly fry for 5 mins and place aside.
2. In a wok, add, diced garlic, onion, salt and pepper oil and shrimps. Cook for 5-7 or until shrimps turn pink.
3. In a a seperate pot, boil quinoa and rice for about 12-15 mins. Then drain.
4. Add rice and quinoa to wok. Stir and add, soya sauce, honey and parsley.
5. Add asparagus and sliced lemon on top. 🍋