1 cup of fresh washed kale
1/2 a cup of milk
3/4 of a cup or gluten-free oatmeal
1 cup of gluten-free flour
A pinch of salt
1 tsp of gluten-free baking powder
1/2 a tsp of gluten-free baking soda
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 scoop of vanilla plant based protein powder
1/2 a cup of veg oil
2/3 of a cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks or semi-sweet choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Using a blender mix kale and milk together.
3. Using a blender, mix eggs, oil and dry ingredients together. Add blended kale to mixture.
4. Add choc chips and stir with spatula.
5. Place muffin mixture in muffin tray lined with paper muffin liners.
6. Bake in oven at 400F for 18-20 mins.
Makes 12 muffins
These muffins are amazing for breakfast or as a snack! They are great for kids as well who hate to eat their veggies!! The kale adds so many amazing nutrients! My 9 year old girl and 4 year old boy both thought they were super delicious! I called them my “Incredible Hulk” muffins and within 5 mins the muffins were gone!