Kale and Spaghetti Stracciatella Soup
The skies the limit with this soup so be as creative as you wish!
2 boxes (900g x2) of low sodium vegetable broth
1 cup of fresh kale (do not add for simple Straciatella soup)
1/2 cup of cut spaghetti
Dash of fresh lemon zest
1/4 of a cup of italian flavoured bread crumbs
Dash of pepper
1. Rinse and chop kale. (Optional)
2. Break eggs and beat using a fork into a bowl.
3. Add broth (and kale) into a large pot and boil for 5-10 mins.
5. Slowly add egg mix to (kale) broth, using a whisk until egg is cooked (5 mins). Add pepper
and lemon zest.
6. Add bread crumbs and mix.
6. In a seperate pot boil pasta and drain. Add pasta to soup if desired.