Green Apple 🍏 Chocolate and Caramel Dip
1 250g container of cream cheese
1 250g container of caramel dip
1 large 90percent bar of dark chocolate/Reese Pieces/Kit Kat
1 tsp of cinnamon
8 large green 🍏 apples
1. Place chocolate bar in food processor for a few seconds. Make sure to not over blend the chocolate, in order to keep the chocolate into chunks.
2. Using a rectangular dish approx 5x8 size, and cheese knife, spread the cream cheese evenly so it is about 1/2 an inch think.
3. Next, do the same with the caramel and lastly add the chocolate chunks.
4. Sprinkle fresh cinnamon on top.
5. Serve with fresh sliced green apples.
Tip: If possible, slice apples when you are serving the dip to ensure that the apples stay fresh in colour. Otherwise, drizzle them with fresh lemon juice ahead of time if you preslice them, in order to preserve their colour and freshness.