1 large cauliflower
1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley
2 cloves of chopped garlic
1/4 of a tsp of seasalt
1/4 of a tsp of ground pepper
3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
3 tbp of apple cider vinegar
1. Clean and rinse cauliflower into chunks.
2. Fill a large pot with water and boil.
3. Add cauliflower chunks and boil for about 8 mins.
4. Drain and place cauliflower into a serving bowl.
5. Let cool for 10 mins and cover with plastic wrap and let cool in the fridge for 3 hours.
5. Remove from fridge and add parsley, spices, oil & vinegar. Mix well and serve.