No Bake Berry Cups
12 store bought dessert shells
1/2 cup of fresh washed and cut strawberries
1/2 a cup of fresh washed blueberries
1 cup of hot water
1 cup of corn starch
1 cup of brown or white sugar
2 drops of red food colour
1. Arrange shells on a flat baking tray and set aside.
2. In another bowl combine cleaned strawberries & blueberries and mix all together.
3. In a bowl, combine, sugar, corn starch and food colour. Then, slowly add hot water
while whisking it all together into a smooth consistency.
4. Add strawberry glaze into each shell using a tbsp.
5. Then, assemble fresh berry mixture onto top.
6. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 12 cups