1 340g bag of yolk-free pasta noodles
375g of extra lean ground beef
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1 cup of low sodium beef broth
1/2 tsp of sea salt
1/2 tsp of pepper
1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
2 cloves of grated garlic
2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil
1 cup of grated sharp yellow cheddar cheese
1. In a flat pan, add oil, garlic ground meat and cook on medium heat for 5 mins stirring often.
2. Add tomato paste, salt, pepper, tumeric and broth.
3. In a seperate pot, add water, bring to a boil and add pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes and drain.
4. Add pasta to ground meat mixture.
5. Add grated cheese and stir it all together.