Keto Cauliflower & Ground Beef Casserole
2lbs of extra lean ground beef
1.5 cups of grated cauliflower
1 tsp of Keg seasoning powder
2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 large egg
1 tbsp of butter
1/4 of a cup of cream
2 cups of grated yellow cheddar cheese
4-5 slices of Swiss or provolone cheese
1. In a large pan, add olive oil and ground beef and cook for 5-7 mins or until it is browned. Add Keg seasoning at halfway cooking point.
2. Add grated cauliflower and mix well. Cook for 5 mins stirring often.
3. Add butter stir until it melts and place aside away from heat.
4. Preheat oven to 350F. In a small bowl, combine egg and cream and mix with a fork until it blends well.
5. Using a medium sized casserole and a large serving spoon, layer cooked meat and cauliflower mix with grated cheddar cheese and drizzle egg and cream mixture in between each layer. Add Swiss cheese to top layer.
6. Place casserole into the oven covered for 25 mins. Broil uncovered for 3-5 mins.